Who’s the Man in Miami? James or Wade? | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.
No comments yet.
Hello world, my name is Stephen D. Riley. I am a current writer with the prestigious and historic Afro-American Newspaper in Baltimore, MD working to bring forth sporting and entertainment news.
I graduated from Morgan State University in May of 2006, with a B.S. in Communications, focusing my craft on Broadcast Journalism.
During my time at Morgan State, I contributed towards the school newspaper as well as the school yearbook, performing several duties that have made me the writer you read today.
My ultimate goal is to become a full fledged professional sports journalist.
I am a talented and well-versed writer who sees the blog world as an excellent opportunity to push my name into the public light.
Whether its poetry, sports, politics or entertainment, I can write it. I thank you for time in reading and I hope enjoy my writing.
Need to follow the Washington Redskins/Wizards or a local college sporting event? Click on my picture & follow me on Twitter.
- RT @BleacherReport Lakers and Celtics Brace For Epic Final Game | Bleacher Report http://bit.ly/a75Ogu 6 years ago
- Lakers/Celtics tonite, want Boston to win but have a feeling they wont 6 years ago
- set to head out for Day 1 of D.C.'s homegrown basketball tourney, the Goodman League in Barry Farms 6 years ago
- Big Ben goes down. No biggie, Ben gets hurt every year 7 years ago
- If the Bucks are annually terrible, then y do they let all their good players leave? 7 years ago
What the Readers Wrote
Wednesday Bolts… on Mild Thunder in Kevin Durant’s… Chris Ross on Celtics’ Reserves Campaigning… Jermaine Smiley on Pick One; L.A. or Boston? stevedwriter on NFL Postseason Preview daryl on NFL Postseason Preview
What the Writer Taggedaaron rodgers Adrian Peterson andrew bynum arizona cardinals baltimore ravens barry farms ben roethlisberger boston boston celtics Brett Favre carson palmer chad ochocinco charles woodson chris johnson Cincinnati Bengals dallas cowboys demarcus cousins demarcus ware denver broncos derek fisher DeSean Jackson doc rivers Donovan McNabb drew brees eli manning gilbert arenas goodman league green bay packers Indianapolis Colts Joe Flacco john calipari john wall kendrick perkins kentucky wildcats kevin durant kevin garnett kobe bryant kurt warner LaDainian Tomlinson lamar odom Larry Fitzgerald lebron james los angeles los angeles lakers miami heat michael vick miles rawls minnesota vikings nba championship nba finals nba playoffs New England Patriots new orleans saints new york giants new york jets oklahoma city pau gasol paul pierce Peyton Manning philadelphia eagles phil jackson phillip rivers pittsburgh steelers rajon rondo Randy Moss ray allen Ray Rice ron artest san antonio spurs san diego chargers tom brady tony romo Vince Young washington redskins washington wizards
What the Writer Wrote
- Who’s the Man in Miami? James or Wade? | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.
- It’s Official: Mayweather’s Scared! | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.
- Dan Gilbert’s Open Letter to Ilgauskas (Satire)
- Wall Wonderful in Second Summer League Game | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.
- The Draft is Dead, And the Miami Heat Killed It | The Afro-American Newspapers | Your Community. Your History. Your News.
Site infoSteveDwriter's Blog
Blog at WordPress.com.